BootsnAll Travel Network



Ship Life – Category Description

These posts detail the world of ´ship life´ – the life of crew members on board cruise ships.  It is a world I once said goodbye to and it is a world I will briefly be returning to shortly.



Tags:

3 responses to “Ship Life – Category Description”

  1. Suki says:

    It saddens me that you are now leaving this adventure to return to another. Oh well I will live… It was an awsome journey to read about all that you had experienced and just to get a glimpse of what India has to offer. I can not wait till your next post once you finish your time on the QM2 and move on to that backpacking traveler once again. I am quite excited to get a glimpse into your world on the QM2 as it will be familiar once again. Wishing you safe travel to your ship in Florida and waiting for your next entry.
    Take care,
    Suki

  2. Andi says:

    Derek,
    I’m glad to hear you survived the rugged world of Scandinavia with all your toes and limbs (be they slobbery) intact. I look forward to reading more about the world of the ship.

  3. Liz says:

    I knew it!
    It is just a temporary adventure… keep that in mind so that you enjoy every single moment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *