BootsnAll Travel Network



El Bolson, AR

We just rolled into El Bolson, a former hippie enclave, so we hit the internet cafe. Not a detectably larger level of peace and love around here, at least no more than the ample quantity in other places.  Actually, it is peaceful and the people are loverly, so here are some flowers, man.

resizedbolsonflowers_1.jpg

 

 Thank you to everyone for congratulations on my (Dan) job. I hope this employer is better than the one I had two jobs ago. Two of my ´bosses,´ who are brothers, who are both over forty years old, got into a knock-down, drag out fight that actually left a hole in the meeting room wall where they bashed into it. We´ll see how the new situation goes. Can it be worse?  Peace out.

 

This is the view from a mountain we climbed.  We cheated because the first few miles were in our truck. The last 50 fifty feet was all us, baby. Actually, it was more than 50 feet. It took a couple of hours to climb to the top.

resizedbolsontree_1.jpg



Tags:

2 Responses to “El Bolson, AR”

  1. Jules Says:

    Just avoid the manly art of fisticuffs during meetings and you’ll be fine !

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. admin Says:

    Howsabout fencing?

  4. Posted from Argentina Argentina
  5. Christos Says:

    Hey Dan – Congratulations on the job. fantastic news. Just logged into your site to see how the trip was going. I just hope you get a posting to one of the few places in the world where The Foreign Office does not mean Satan’s Ambassador.

    And to both of you: The newly re-posted photos (particularly from Bolivia) look amazing. Looks as though you are continuing in the spirit of the Peruvian leg. Sigining off on Sunday night from Sydney (after a great day at the beach)…. Xos

  6. Posted from Australia Australia