BootsnAll Travel Network



Paradise!

I finally found paradise! Hat Ton Sai! It’s located in Krabi province, Southern Thailand on the west coast. I just left today and I already miss it.

I would have liked to stay, but It’s time for me to do a boarder run, because my visa is running out. I’m gonna head to Burma tomorrow and then Bangkok, then Chiang Mai to meet all my friends. The last few days have been the best. Ton Sai is a remote beach, accessible only by boat or walking (during low tide). Both sides of the beach are dominated by huge limestone cliffs that drop straight into the ocean. I met some really cool climbers and they took me along (climbing) with them for a couple of days. they let me use their equipment and gave me much needed advice!

In the night time everyone hangs on the beach drinking and watching the fire shows (not really a show, just a bunch of locals or backpackers with fire on the end of a staff or at the end of chains – Poi). It’s so calm and quiet there, all of the peaks (from the hills) and water lit up by the moon light, it really felt like paradise. Most people get stuck there and I could as well, but I’ll have to save it for another time.

I found some cliffs to jump off of, about 15 meters high (into the ocean) and there are caves everywhere. Some friends and I rented kayaks and paddled into the caves. The caves go forever, they’re so big that you can get lost and you definitely need flashlights inside. The climbing was the best part though. That’s a true Adrenalin sport! It’s so challenging that you don’t have time to worry about how high you are, or whether or not you might fall. Anyway, I’m having a great time and it seems to be getting better! Anyone feel like visiting yet? HeeHee 🙂 Work an extra hour for me!!! HaaHaaah!



Tags:

Comments are closed.