BootsnAll Travel Network



Last day in Cuzco

Hey everyone,

Tomorrow morning (way too early) we´re leaving for our hike. We had a meeting at the trek company today and met everyone else in our group and found out a bunch of details about it. It´s gonna be brutal. And amazing!

Today we climbed a mountain. Well, almost. I can´t get into too many details here, but I can tell you that we snuck into a historical ruin by paying a kid to lead us through a mountain side. (Don´t worry mom, it wasn´t as bad as it sounds)

We also booked our bus to Puno and our hostel in Puno. Here is the info.

We are spending the night of the 26th in Cusco at our previous hostel.

The bus leaves at 8am on the 27th. The company is Sunshine Travel. Sunshinetravelpuno.com

We are staying at El Manzano Hostel in Puno. www.gratisweb.com\peru_lodgemanzano\hospedaje.htm

I really can´t type much more. This keyboard is horrible. It has the letters taped on with little pieces of paper and the space bar is broken in half.

Anyway, we´re having fun and not being too crazy. Don´t worry!

Kari



Tags:

One response to “Last day in Cuzco”

  1. Yo Momma says:

    Hi Sweetie –
    So glad everything is going well and off to a great start. Just think – when you come home you’re going to feel like Super Woman because you’ll be used to the altitude and home will be a piece of cake.

    All is well in Bulgaria – Rose said next time you need to send daily letters for all of them too. They love having me read them out loud.

    Loved the pic of Anne and her dinner. We had a similar experience only they were very small and deep fried. ‘my dinner is looking at me!’

    Lotsa hugs for you and also for Anne and be sure to share with Liz.

    Love you bunches,
    Mom

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *