BootsnAll Travel Network



Fotos del Camino Inca

Here are a few pictures from our trek and the last few days.

p1030733.JPG

This is the entrance to the Inca Trail. We look like sheep being led to slaughter.

p1030842.JPG

This picture is deceiving. We just finished the hardest hike of our lives: Dead Woman´s Pass. This is also just the morning of Day 2, we still had several miles and mountains to go.

p1030863.JPG

This is on the way down from the Second Pass. I think this more accurately captures our mood.

p1030897.JPG

This is the night of Day 2. We´re super excited because the worst was over!

p1030936.JPG

I rule the world!

p1040081.JPG

Alpaca Butt at Machu Picchu!

p1040111.JPG

Meet the reason we woke up each morning. Our sexy trek guide Claudio.

p1040224.JPG

The floating reed islands of Lake Titicaca. Check out the solar panel!



Tags:

3 responses to “Fotos del Camino Inca”

  1. Kari's momma says:

    Glad all is well, it was great to hear your voice the other day. Love the pictures and I love you!

  2. bach0189 says:

    all we get of machu piccu is alpaca butt? come on!

  3. MOM - "Liz's) says:

    what an amazing accomplishment you guys have completed!!! You’re right, us old fogeys would have NEVER made the trek, but then thats why they have the train right?
    It was so great to hear your voice the other night, CAN’T WAIT to get the full download when you get back. LOVE YOU

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *