Halloween Zombie Crawl

24 Nov

This has been by far my coolest Halloween. What better than to dress up and scare the hell out of Koreans?

I thought I was going to miss Halloween YET AGAIN, but as it turned out there were many foreigner friends in town who felt the same way. We gathered at Marnies to ‘zombify.’ That means we mixed clay face mask with flour and water, glopped it onto our skin, added some TP for fun, and let it dry. It created a kind of paper mache fake face that we could make boils and scars and lumps and scabs. After a little paint to shadow, we were SCARY. I couldn’t even look in the mirror.

AHH!

Zombies:

Morven

Gene and Kari: Hottest Zombie Couple

Patty: Down the rabbit hole

Sunny

Andrew: Mormon

Marnie

Ryan Sparrow

MiHyeon: Zombie Cheshire Cat

Carl:  Creepy Clown

Dana, Amy, and I

Amy and Chuck

Together, in our zombie group, we dragged our feet while moaning… zombie walking… and randomly jumping out in front of passerby. HILARITY ENSUED.

crawl

crawlin out of the forest

MONDU JUSEYO!

AHH!

We made it downtown just in time for zombie dance party extravaganza. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you which Cranberries song was on repeat most of the evening.

As our skin melted off, mixed with sweat and beer, we looked even scarier. Liam noticed, and tried to strangle me.

Liam sent this to his mates back in Ireland, saying

It was fun, and I believe the zombie crawl will be my new traditional halloween celebration!

2 Responses to “Halloween Zombie Crawl”

  1. momma 26. Nov, 2007 at 10:42 pm #

    Which one is you???? the red wig???

  2. Holly Hooper 08. Apr, 2009 at 10:06 am #

    I can’t wait to do this……..hysterical!

Leave a Reply