BootsnAll Travel Network



warm weather and warm people

Lake Nicaragua with the family-click on photo for more pictures

It is the hottest part of the year right now – 90+ with 48% humidity.  Luckily our host family has a beach house that we went to on Sunday.  We are supposed to spend Easter weekend there as well.  Easter is huge down here.  We are expecting limited sleep and lots of food and alcohol.   We are on day 2 of our Spanish classes which amounts to us being able to ask for things but not understand the replies.  Maybe that is week 2.   We are eating well – too well.  So much for leveraging Nicaragua as a fat camp.



Tags: ,

One Response to “warm weather and warm people”

  1. Allie and Will Says:

    We are happy you arrived safely. Nobu says he is packing his Spanish dictionary and surf board and will be arriving in a few weeks. We empathize about the humidity %. Cambodia was the same way — 90+ degrees then equivalent humidity. Stay hydrated!

  2. jesse Says:

    Oh sure send a picture of some guy standing in water…you always were the one most priviledge and had the easiest life. Hi Stacy.
    Love,
    Russ

  3. Posted from United States United States
  4. Michael B Says:

    I want my red t-shirt back! I knew Jesse could not be trusted. Also, remember “Donde esta el bano” is really all you need to know after a late night of margaritas and local cuisine.

    We miss you!
    Beal

  5. Posted from United States United States
  6. dot zupsansky Says:

    Hi,
    So glad that you arrived safe and sound. Now, Jess, we need some pictures of Stacy.
    Do not hog the blog.
    Love, Aunt Dot

  7. Posted from United States United States

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.