BootsnAll Travel Network



Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain…

Oh the weather outside is frightful, but Granada is so delightful, and since we have nothing to gain, let it rain, let it rain, let it rain. 

It has rained everyday since we’ve returned to Granada-lots of rain.  It is uncommon as this is nearing the end of the rainy season.  The north and central parts of the country are having problems with mudslides and flooding, but Granada,was built to direct the run off into the lake.  We were going to explore a bit up north but decided to hold off until the rain subsides – sometime.  The 10 day forecast includes rain everyday.  

We are enjoying exploring Granada again.  It has changed a bit since the last time we were here – new cafes, etc.  There is also another young guy, Kevin, in our homestay.  He and Jess have enjoyed watching the baseball playoffs together.  

Hopefully our next blog entry will have more exciting adventures than this one.       



Tags: , ,

One Response to “Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain…”

  1. Terry & Ken Says:

    First – sorry we have not written … but have been reading your blogs and enjoying them! Would have loved to see you when you were in the States – maybe next time!

    Happy (belated) Birthday, Jesse!

    Ken & Terry

  2. Posted from United States United States

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.