BootsnAll Travel Network



Intro

For those who don’t know, here’s the story so far..

Lisa and Graeme are on their trip of a lifetime. Destination Europe, land of cheap cheese, expensive beer and moderately priced animal byproducts, such as blood pudding and bloodwurst. Yum!

To get here has involved months of careful planning, or frantic last minute packing, depending on who you talk to. Furniture is stowed, truck sold, careers cut short, and numerous other bridges burned. Now the fun begins, at least until the money runs out!

Along the way we’re sure to make new friends, climb strange mountains, get hopelessly lost, drink the occassional pint and become desperately home-sick. Victoria’s a million miles away but always in the back of our minds.

So if you feel like living vicariously through our adventures, you’re welcome to join us, literally (everyone can use a holiday) or virtually through this Blog. I’ll do my best to update it regularly with rambling drivel, but can’t make any guarantees.

And if you have any smart-ass comments, keep them to yourselves, but an occasional polite word of support is always welcome… this whole moderator thing is going to my head…



Tags:

3 Responses to “Intro”

  1. Stephanie Says:

    Hi guys,

    I am very happy to hear that you guys arrived safely. I am glad that you let us know sooner than later. Anyways, have fun and keep in contact!

    Love you guys,
    Stephanie

  2. Posted from Canada Canada
  3. Joline Says:

    Graeme, The scary thing is, as I read your blog, I could hear your voice reading it. Man, it is day two and you already have so much to write about. I am so excited for you both. I will DEFINITELY be living vicariously through these blogs cause I totally wish I was there with you guys. Graeme, you take care of my little Hiccup. Keep the americans away cause I know she doesn’t trust ’em. And if she ever wants to go on a cigar run, or open a beer bottle without an opener, don’t let her!!! I will be constantly emailing you guys with my boring life, so get used to it. Miss you tons already,

    love always,
    JOLINE
    p.s. What will I do this Halloween? No halloween play to go to and even if there was one, who would i go with? hee hee

  4. Posted from Canada Canada
  5. Kel and Sandra Says:

    Hi Guys (or is it Gisa and Anti Lisa)
    We like this Blog thing you got going here. It is easier to do than email and we can still read all about your adventures. Is there a place for pictures?

    We had little Isabella over here today. She was so good… until she pooped her pants for Grampa. What a mess. She needed a bath right there. But she is all cleaned up now and home with her mother.

    I was playing “Grampa and Isabella” with her and at first she said she was “Hedder”. So I said “No, you’re not Hedder, your Isabella. To which she replied “Me Anti Lisa”. Go figure, the kid is so confused or so smart she is playing tricks on us all.

    Anyway, hope everything is going well.

    Mom, want you to let us know which towns you are visiting so she can plot your course on the map or at least see if you are going to be close to anything related to “Corny Street”.

    By for now.

    Dad

  6. Posted from Canada Canada

Leave a Reply