BootsnAll Travel Network



Summa summarum…

salut mes amis!
event after event happened here in my little life in little chintsa. it is quite amazing how so much can happen in an a place that is not even a real village. or maybe it is one, but it’s still amazing.
so here’s the story. i was diagoned with guttatae psoriasis. the impetigo skin infection turned out to be a completely wrong diagnose. that i found out when i went to see a horrendously expensive dermatologist in east london. but now i am finally getting rid of that horrible ugly rash which was covering my whole body. it was beyond ugly actually.
then i had to cancel my trip to uganda on sunday due to the floods. i could have gone, but i didn’t feel ngood about it. so i called it off and lost a little fortune on cancellation fees. who cares, it’s only money. i was and still am dissapointed i won’t get to see raphi and this beautiful country in the near future…sad, sad.
and i am going to spend moooore money on my trip to beautiful cape town. i am leaving tomorrow, going with the 2 steffis. it’s gonna be such a ball! then up to swaziland at the end of the month, it’s so cool. there is a festival with all south african bands. will get my visa renwed that way and have a great time.
then back to work and it will get hectic, ‘cos a whole lot of new vollies is arriving. let’s hope the situation improves compared to now…
we had several parties. lloyd, the surfinstructor left for indonesia. so we had to say bye to him. and mel, the receptionist at buccs, turned up again. so we had to celebrate. there is always a reason to party in chintsa.
a moment i am not looking forward at all is when the steffis leave. they are flying out from SA on the 9th october. it’s gonna be very hard for me, they are my friends here and we have such a good time together.

so, off to the mother city tomorrow! i am looking forward going back to this fantastic city- great memories! i am gonna meet lea-anne for a drink, john will be in PE. should be good to be back, feels a bit like going home:).

more from down there…
thanks for all the lovely emails!



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *