BootsnAll Travel Network



Vos donde estoy? Ah sí, en

_MG_0162.JPG

After recovering from all my travels, I felt that it was time to stroll around Buenos Aires and discover one of the most important cities of South America. It has being a long week of wandering through the city, so I´m gonna divide it into sections. In todays episode: La Boca!

_MG_0080.JPG

La Boca is one of the most colorful neighbourhood in the city. There are shops and bars, restaurants offering delicious food and above all bizarre people. Just a small example, check out these guys, the first being just extremely bizarre and the second trying to make a living by taking advantage of his looks.

_MG_0112.JPG

_MG_0105.JPG

In the old days it used to be a place where only prostitutes and poor people would to live, all sharing small wooden houses painted in bright colors. Now it´s one of Buenos Aires´ main tourist atractions and also has one of the most important fútbol stadiums in the city, La Bombonera.

_MG_0107.JPG

_MG_0090.JPG

_MG_0085.JPG

_MG_0009.JPG

Besides strolling around, I´m mainly enjoying my time playing with my baby nephew and hanging out with my sister, which are the main reasons why I´m here.

_MG_0132.JPG

_MG_0042.JPG

That´s all folks, but don´t miss the next episode when we´ll explore the narrow paths of the cementary…….



Tags: , , , , ,

3 responses to “Vos donde estoy? Ah sí, en”

  1. Pipo says:

    Digame que vio al Diego….!!! y que le pidio un autografo para su amigo Pipo…. (es una de las cosas que debo tener!)

  2. Hi – I came across your blog randomly and want to compliment you. I’ve been living in China more than two years, and you really “got” it in less than a month, in a way many visitors fail to do. Even more than that, you have a great eye for photographs! Cheers.

  3. Mandy says:

    He’s sooooooo cute!!!nr

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *