BootsnAll Travel Network



On my way back home =)

People of the world!
I´ve been out of Colombia for almost 3 years now. I´ve been studying in Germany, working in Spain and traveling the world. Tonight is the last night of this beautiful time. This time has being amazing and it flew so fast that I can still remember leaving my home. I will never forget this and the memories will be in my herat and soul for my whole life.
Tomorrow I´ll fly to Bogota where I´ll see all my friends and family, I´m very happy but also a bit melancholic. I will of course post about the end of my trip, my boat ride on the Amazon for two nights and the last days inside the jungle. Stay tuned, this won´t end here, thre´s always a place to stroll…

All my love
simon =)



Tags: , ,

3 responses to “On my way back home =)”

  1. Kalliopi says:

    Hey!
    Its been great reading your blog and ckecking out the fotos!I m gona miss the excitment of you being in a different country every time I read you!I m waiting to hear all about Columbia now!!!!!!!!!
    Viele kusse mein Freund!
    Kalinixta!

  2. Aaron says:

    Simon!
    Sorry to hear that your trip is ending! What a shame! Hope you had the time of your life!

  3. fraukita says:

    something ending means something else beginning

    lindo, que seas feliz y que disfrutes todos los pasos que hagas.

    un beso y mucho amor

  4. Amanda says:

    “Few are the giants of the sould who actually feel that the human race is their family.” – Freta Stark

    You are one of those giants, Simon. Congratulations on completing your journey! What an inspiring young man you are. I hope this journey will be one of many.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *