BootsnAll Travel Network



Koh Tao

Hello people!! I’m back and ready to continue travelling and living the way I was living before, really slow, relax, shanti and bieng myself. i had a blast in Koh Pha Ngan, but it was time to change, actually I stayed too long there, so I’m now in Koh Tao

This is a very nice island!! Almost everyone is diving and therefore it’s way more quiet. The sea is beautiful and there are very nice bungalow everywhere. Man, I wished I could have got one of those yesterday… The thing was, that in the boat from Koh Pha Ngan I met Gabe, from Alaska. We headed to a nice bay where we would share a bungalow and do some diving. We found the right place, but iontead of getting it we went to have lunch and to look some other places. After lunch we passed again thru that place and they told us they where full. “Ok, no worries” we thought. Two hours later and many many steps on the sand (carrying our backpacks of course) we hadn’t found one. We had to go to the busy part of the island, where there’s more hotels and rooms, but our luck didn’t change a bit.

We end up sleeping on the floor from an internet cafe along with two guys from Brasil that were sharing our own luck. We had a lot of fun though, we went to the beach, had a beer and hang around the very nice chill out bars there.

Today at 9am we went straight to the first place we had asked before lunch, and we got THE bungalow!! It’s very nice. Gabe is doing a course and I’m diving tomorrow morning, so everything worked out well.
I’m sorry there are no pictures, but I’ll post some very soon, right now it’s time for some “Fried Red Curry with Vegetable and Rice” mmmm….
bon a petit!
🙂
simon



Tags: , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *