BootsnAll Travel Network



Good morning Vietnam!!!

Hey you guys, I’m in Vietnam!!!!

I had a boring day in Bangkok waiting for my flight, but finally made it here and surprise surprise…. it’s pissing rain!!!

It’s cloudy, “cold”, my flip-flops don’t grab the floor and my thai pants are soaking, but I like Hanoi. Crossing the street it’s an experience of it’s own, there’s hundreds of motorbikes coming towards you, and you have to cross. What to do?? Walk slowly and in a straight line ad don’t even think of changing direction, or you’ll get hit! 🙂 wicked!!

I can’t show you anything from here, bad connection, but I can tell you that I leave tomorrow for Halong Bay, one of the highlights of Vietnam, and I’m going to spend the night on a nice boat.

After that, you’ll hear from me again,

lots of love
simon =)



Tags: ,

One response to “Good morning Vietnam!!!”

  1. Jacob says:

    Hi Simon.

    I hope you enjoyed Halong Bay. It’s amazing. Where are thinking of travel in China? Maj and I will go there for a month in the beginning of May. We will start our journey in Kunming. I hope we’ll see you. Have a nice time.

    Jacob (from Denmark and member of the trekkinggroup in Laos)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *