BootsnAll Travel Network



Finally from Egypt! again!

Hi, why again? cause Cairo electricity is not so reliable, and afetr typing for 30 minutes, shot cut ad chao typing! My bad, didn’t save :/ So as I was saying, I’m in Cairo!!! I arrived to Eilat, Israelian border and I walked the last bit to Egypt!

IMG_3060.jpg

Then after passing thru all the border controls and regulations, I walked to the nearest station and got a bus to Cairo. Now I was expecting a two or three hours trip, but it was a 650 Km distance and it took us about 6!!! It was cool, cause I was really enjoying the landscape, the Sahara, and I was also talking to an egyptian guy, who was very pleased to be my travell guide. So I made to Cairo and took a taxi, very cheap, and went to the hostel, but the driver thought it was nice to go to another one first to see if I didn’t wanted that one better. I really had to tell him like: Please sir DO take me to the one I want and not top your friend’s! Finally, I got a bed in a dorm for the very nice price of 2 euros a night including breakfast!

IMG_3637.jpg

And if that wasn’t good enough, they had this offer, pay 4 stay 5!! Great!!

IMG_3064.jpg

I was very hungry after all that travelling, and I rememberd I had some pasta in my bag, so I went to the market and bought chili tuna and , tomatoes??? Yeah, “tomatoes”, cause when I was pealing them I noticed they were weird tomatoes, I tryed them and surprice, they were sweet!!! jajajajaja, so what happend was that I bought this fruit called Kaki, something like Lyche, instead! Anyway I had cooked them and had a very nice sweet-chili tuna pasta 🙂

IMG_3068.jpg

Cairo is a very huge city, about 20 millions inhabitants, including the urban and metropolitan area, only the second having over 15 millions! The streets have thousands of cars and the sidewalks are packed with people, so taking a stroll can be very interesting and funny, cause there’s like 6 police men at each intersection trying to stop the cars!!! NOone respects the traffic sign so in order to cross the street you have to scape from every car that is about to hit you. It’s so chaotic that is charming. And the city is full of markets, bazaars and life.
The people are very nice and friendly, but they are always trying to rip you off! Always trying to take as much from you as they can, charging you three time more than normal and stuff like that. But that’s just the way it is!

Ok I have tp meet some people we are going to eat some Koshary (lentils, rice, pasta and fried onions, everything mixed in a bowl), wich is my daily food. It’s very nice they have this hot sauce and it’s SO cheap (0.30 euro), that it makes it even better! I’ll post pyramids very soon, stay tuned and also a very interesting story about a colombian guy who went inside a mosque at 15:00 and didn’t come out until 07:00 from the next day.

bis bald

simon =)

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3083.jpg

IMG_3093.jpg

IMG_3652.jpg

IMG_3650.jpg

Y esa sonrisa que no falte!!!!

Photo 2.jpg



Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *