BootsnAll Travel Network



Ciao Bob the builder! Hola SAI the waiter

Well yes, the building is finished, AT LAST!!!!!! it was fun but it was about time for that phase to end. During the past three and a half months I shoveled, jackhammered, built, unbuilt, painted, saw, carried (oh yeah a lot of that indeed!), mixed cement and cut things from 09:00 to 19:00 and now it´s over. I learned a whole bunch of new things that I wouldn´t have learned otherwise and for that I´m grateful, and I have to admit that I had a great deal of fun doing them, but it was time…  

The restaurant hasn´t opened yet, and won´t until next Thursday, but we begin with the new schedule, 19:00 to 04:00, on Monday. This will be until the first days of September when the restaurant closes again. Although I think I´ll have to stay a bit longer to help Riky and wait for the club to close at 06:00.

I´m happy to be a waiter again, and especially about the new schedule, because after work I go to bed at sunrise and then sleep until noon. Then I have the evening for Aoife and me to go to the beach or to have lunch somewhere. I´m looking forward to it. Everything is perfect with her, today is our anniversary! One year and five months!! 🙂

Ibiza is getting more and more full, if possible, every day and the weather is lovely, but TOO hot. All the beaches are crowded and it´s almost impossible to find a parking place if you have a car, thank God I have Valeria 🙂 !!

Bueno, pues nada, I just wanted to say hi, I hope all of you are well, happy and healthy, y que todo ande sobre ruedas,

hope to hear from you soon

Simon =)

 Copia de IMG_7569edit.jpg



Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *