BootsnAll Travel Network



What the hell is this blog about?

I was guided to go to Kathmandu and I was guided to come back to the States, and I am now on a new path. I am no longer with Himalayan Healers….I am contininuing in my efforts in spa training and Energy work.

I am currently seeking work abroad however I am open to work anywhere, even in the good ole U s of a.

I am a writer, photographer, and as I have said before I work with energy, a hands-on treatment  that leads to life changes in the people I work with.  I am also a Reiki teacher and a massage therapy teacher as well.



Tags: , , , ,

2 responses to “What the hell is this blog about?”

  1. Susan from FL says:

    Hey,
    Whats up with the riots I heard about last week? Were they near your location? I hope you guys are safe. What is the political situation there, is it tense right now?

    I am very interested in your goal, is the center for westerners, locals or both?

    THe US seems to be going downhill fast. We are seriously looking to locate out of the country. I suspect in the next few years this place is going to be real SCARY. I am real frustrated with this whole notion of personal responsibility. I think there is a majority of americans that are very selfish in their mindset. THis whole New Orleans disaster is highlighting it. I know this model of the elite running the government to the detriment of the poor is nothing new. I am just having a harder and harder time swallowing it. Sorry for the rant.

    It is good to read snippets of your life. I wish we could have met up while you were back in FL.

    Good luck!

  2. Administrator says:

    Hey Susan!

    Thanks for checking in!

    There are protests everyday now, which turn into riots, it’s not too far away from where I live and what you read is not the whole picture. It’s just like people striking in any situation, and here, people end up throwing stuff, the police end up provoking protesters and vice versa. My Uncle always partcipates in these strikes, I used to shoot them…I just don’t feel like that’s what I should do right now is shoot strikes.

    Yeah, the fabric, the ILLUSION of the infrastructure of America is starting to unravel and the emporer has no clothes. I feel you on that tip, moving out of the country, that’s been my whole feeling…all though, I’d like to be a part of the new shift to help the US in this transition.

    The center is for both, foreigner’s and Nepali’s. But for right now, we are intersted in training and providing jobs for Nepali’s, especially in the Dalit communities.

    Well, maybe when you come to China, you could have a little excursion to the Himalayan Kingdom and we could go and see the protests and see that it doesn’t shut down the whole city just New Road. Poor merchants, they usually close up their shops so their merchandise doesn’t get damaged.

    Take Care! And thanks for keeping in touch!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *