BootsnAll Travel Network



Packing & Hostel Booking

First, I had to move out of the place where Rob and I were living. Next, I decided that I would go and live in Nepal, so I had to move the stuff in storage. Then I had to pack for Nepal, taking some of his stuff and sifting through my stuff and go to Florida to see my family before I go to Nepal.

Then, I had to buy 3 suitcases, because 1 of them will be for my father who is also coming to Nepal in November. Why 3 suitcases? Because in L.A., you can get them for really cheap, and all sizes. So, I had to pack them knowing that I would be re-packing.

Confused? Well, I’m exhausted, man. And instead of packing the rest of my shit, I’m writing. 😀

And then, I’m trying to book a hostel, which I haven’t done yet because I can’t decide on whether to pay $10 USD in BKK, or $16 USD for a 2-star hotel, which I will have my own bathroom, instead of going really cheap.

The only problem is that I can’t get that price through Charlie Connecxion because for some reason it doesn’t work. On another site, it was for $20. Which is a bigger amount than a mere $4 difference.

I am rambling. And I don’t know why.

And I also learned today that when you book a hostel room, you are booking a bed. So even if you have a private room, and you want a double bed, you are paying for 2 people. I’ve never heard of that, and I also haven’t had to get a hostel room in a quite a while. Last time I stayed my obligatory one-night-in-Bangkok it wasn’t the cleanest hostel, but I got a room with a shower, and a double size bed for me and the fat cockroach that ran across it. That was on or near KS Road. Let’s Go travel, man. Go figure. They should rate those places with Roaches, that place would’ve gotten 3 big fat Madagascar hissing roach rating, for their nasty accomodations, and their non-paying roommates.

Anyway, I’ve got to get back to packing. Oh yeah, and I ended up shipping 3 boxes of shit I couldn’t take in my checked baggage, because domestic is $50/piece. Oh yeah, baby.

One day, I will go to Nepal with a little backpack. One day.

One day, there will be peace in the world

One day.

one

day.

1

day.

Pages: 1 2



Tags: , , , ,

One response to “Packing & Hostel Booking”

  1. reiki 2 says:

    Greetings, You write some good blogs. I check back here often to find out if you have kept up to date. I thought you may want to know, once I click your RSS feed it re-directs me to another website.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *