BootsnAll Travel Network



Mercury in normal transit….

And how that has affected me in the past few days as it coincided with my moon cycle has been quite an experience.

I’ve been restless, going into fear, trying to figure out where I am going to next and then my friend reminded me not to make any decision until November the 18th-December 3rd. She reminded me that Mercury is still in retrograde and that my mind is driving me crazy while my body is still. I felt like I couldn’t make a decision, well, I felt like I couldn’t even try to make a decision. I was waiting for it to unfold my next move, and then I coudln’t decide if I should make a decision or just let it unfold and if I made a decision then maybe things will start unfolding. So I was driving myself crazy, I was missing the work I was doing in Kathmandu…wondering why I just don’t go there and see what happens…but also knowing that wasn’t aligned with me…so I felt as if I was suffering and that I needed to come up with a plan.

I was reminded by my very good friend about Mercury and I felt more at ease…and I told her that I felt so aligned before, that I just trusted in the Divine, trusted that everything was as it should be, everything is all right in the Universe, just trusted. And I was used to that feeling, though when it was new, it was just vibrating through me constantly which reminded me. So I just decided to turn my mind off, those incessant, bug-a-boo thoughts that just make can lead you down a path that isn’t true to who you really are and just trust again. And I did.

Friday morning after having a dream about children vomiting (one even vomited on me CHAAAH), I woke up feeling nauseaous. I remember giving myself a stomach massage before I fell asleep. I remember listening to a CD to balance my chakras and being very distracted with some other thoughts about someone new in my life and not being able to sleep the rest of the early morning.

I drank some fresh ginger tea read: fresh ginger and hot water. And I also took my charcoal pills and decided to eat since it was already 1 pm and I knew that I should eat something since I hadn’t eaten since 8 pm the night before. Well it subsided, I also did some energy on myself with my hands on over my stomach area and solar plexus and my other hand on my lower abdomen. I could feel the energy just moving back and forth, running from my stomach to my lower abdomen constantly. And then after a while I just put my hands over my stomach organ, and ended up falling asleep for a while. I felt like I was in Nepal again, but I wasn’t, I was in my Jacksonville, Florida.

I coudln’t figure it out, only that I was feeling something moving through me and that Mercury was having a strong pull on my third chakra.

I felt fine at 4 pm but later in the evening, at around 9 pm it happened again, I felt really nauseaous. I was with my other good friend and asked her if she could see anything, and she said there was nothing attached to me and asked me if I read anything in the book I borrowed from her, about the chakras. I said no.

She just laughed and pointed out to me how I deliberately borrowed the book the other day, obviously there was something there and I didn’t even bother too look at it to see what it had to say about the third and second chakras.

I just put my head down in agreement in the irony of it all. It subsided I made more ginger tea (fresh) and even at the ginger.

I woke up this morning many times, and when I awoke for the fourth time, which was almost 11 am or so, I could feel energy going through my body, like I was being plugged into it and it was turned on high. It was just coursing through and I was like “aah yeah….” it’s aligning again and I’m getting more juiced. I decided to go ahead and meditate and gave gratitude for what was happening and just let it do it’s thing. Since I was still lying down, I eventually fell asleep and woke up a couple of hours later.

Well, since I started my period yesterday and today it’s full on, I feel so fatigued and drained. But I know that I’m aligned and this is just a cleansing period. In fact I thought I was supposed to skip this month since I skipped my start date. I’ve been eating proteins: sushi and turkey all throughout the day, and I just rested. I was so drained. I took my grandparents silver Centrum…but still low on iron obviously.

It’s 10 pm and I ate the last of my sushi rolls, and I feel better after resting. I was reading Wayne Dyer’s new book or it’s new to me, about inspiriration. I’ve been trying to read his books in the past couple of months, but for some reason I just wasn’t ready to read it. I guess right now it’s speaking to me. So I take inspiration from that.



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *