BootsnAll Travel Network



Aia and me…

Once upon a time, in a far away land, and even further, further away was I, from reality…I heard this song, and instead of freaking me out (as the other songs were doing), it piqued my interest. I heard this synthesized voice, –the kind that kidnappers use when making their ransom call, talk about the 13 crystal skulls and the mystery that surrounds these beings.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kilyzw1oq9z

I was intrigued, I became glued to where I was unglueing…(remember I was very far from reality, barely holding to the spider’s web lol!) the voice-over on this track spoke of how the perfectly made crystal skulls were thought of as tools for clairvoyance, portals to other dimensions, used by shamans, etc., etc., I remember thinking, “wow, I want to see these crystal skulls, I want to travel through other dimensions, wow…”

Well, after I sobered up, after a couple of days, I looked it up on the internet to see if it was just made up in a trance song. And lo and behold, I started reading about the legend of the crystal skulls….oh btw,I wasn’t on any hallucinatory compounds…it was Shiva Ratri…so if you know what I’m referring to, no need to explain.

Flashfoward to March 7, 2008, I am in modern-day U.S., hanging out with 3 Native American shamans and one Nepali jhankri (shaman). My new friend, has a box with him, and opens it and pulls out, yup, ONE OF THE CRYSTAL SKULLS!!!!!!!!!! I practically was doing backflips, off the ceiling, like a jumping bean!….I couldn’t believe he pulled that thing out, I couldn’t believe I was seeing it, I just, I am still not over it.

I was over the moon, and he asked me if I wanted to hold it, I was like uh, YEAH! I kept asking him, or screaming, GETOUTTTAAA HERAAAH! I carefully held the perfectly sculpted crystal, it was heavy, and it was almost see through. I had this grin, from ear-to-ear, it was like being united with an old friend.

My father who was also there, (he was translating for the our newly found Nepali shaman friend) wanted to know what it was and why I was going crazy over it. So I started explaining the legend.

Everytime I see her, and the guardian of the skull, has now named her Aia, every time I see her, I get overjoyed. I am filled with joy and excitement, like seeing an old friend. I feel like a child seeing her long lost doll and I hold her like a baby. I feel like it’s my child, and I don’t have or want children.

Do you know what I’m talking about? When you found a long lost friend and you just take a shine when you find it, you just feel amazing, free, love.

I can not get over this. It’s incredible. Amazing. I feel so honored to have met her, I mean after all this time! And when I say time, I mean past what you and I know of it, the linear and non-linear aspect.

No, I wasn’t on anything but love. And that’s what I feel for this being that is created into that crystal skull…this amazing love.

I hung out with my American shaman friend again the next day, and I brought another friend with me…to meet him. He wanted to show our new friend something and unbeknowest to the both of us, he took the box out of the car and there she was. I was like jumping up and down practically, like I just won a prize on a game show. I couldn’t believe it. I have this reaction every time, and I am inexplicably drawn to her, I have to commune with her. It’s really something else.

I suppose that’s just true love, unconditional, what I have in me, what you have in you and in those ego-less moments, what we have for each other and all other beings, great and small.

I can only describe it as pure joy when I lay my eyes on Aia, pure love. It’s an unbelievable feeling…. when I hold the crystal skull, I hold her close to my stomach, and I feel nurtured and I am nurturing her. I feel like it’s my job to share love with her. I cannot relay my feelings enough, it’s really interesting and completely crazy. And completely natural. I’ve met an old friend, truly.



Tags: , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *