BootsnAll Travel Network



Paris, France

IMG_0678-1.jpg

Hi everyone,
Just a quick note to let you know that we are in Paris and are LOVING it! It is a lot colder (from 100° to 45°) and a lot more expensive (at least double the prices) than Argentina, but it is truly the magical city that everyone says it is.

IMG_0687.jpg

We went to the Eiffel Tower today along with Notre Dame and many other places—including Brynne’s favorite creperie–Creperie Beaubourg, near the Centre Pompideau. All were spectacular…especially the creperie. It is heaven.

IMG_0697.jpg

We just booked the TGV high-speed train to Nice for Wednesday and then for Milan the following day. On Friday, we’ll go from Milan (hopefully with a new Prada bag in hand) to Venice.

It is very difficult to type on the French keyboards because all of the letters and symbols are rearranged, so please know that this post was done with AMOUR!!!



Tags:

4 responses to “Paris, France”

  1. Bish says:

    Glad to hear you have had safe travels! Please eat a crepe or 4 or 7 for me…. soooo wish I was able to join you guys! Love and miss you- Bish

  2. Tina says:

    Bonjour! SOO GREAT to talk to you today, Cano! Love you so much and drink a bottle or 10 of French wine for me!

  3. Heather Post says:

    hey guys – good stuff on Paris, can’t wait to hear more! love ya

  4. Sondra says:

    Woo hoo.. see you guys in 3 days. Get ready to drink some great Vino 🙂 Ciao!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *