BootsnAll Travel Network



Amman, Jordan

We departed Nairobi, Kenya this morning and are currently in Amman, Jordan waiting for our flight to Delhi, India.  Since our last post Shelly and I have had an amazing time, took some amazing pictures, and have some great stories to tell.  Unfortunately, the internet connection we’re using is very slow so it may be another day before we have a chance to get everyone caught up and share some pictures. 

We want everyone to know that Shelly and I are safe, healthy, and survived the safari with no warthogs in our tent 🙂  We also enjoyed our brief stay in Nairobi and there were no complications with our travel.  We’ll try to get everyone caught up with our travels soon, once we’re on a good internet connection.   

PLEASE ALSO NOTE: bootsnall has made some changes to their website so from now on we will be posting thumbnail pictures (like in the Arusha post).  Just click on the picture to get a larger view.



Tags:

2 responses to “Amman, Jordan”

  1. Clint says:

    So good to know all went well.
    Clicking on the pictures is great.
    Love, Dad

  2. Clint says:

    2nd thought.
    Any showing the locals how a Ranger reaches out and taps them from over 500yds to provide for dinner?
    Dad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *