BootsnAll Travel Network



Where Are We Going???

I’ve created some hi-tech maps that outline our detailed and extensive itinerary.

This one outlines the first phase, if you will, of our trip…
SEA inc India, China (3) copy

Follow the red route along the East Coast of Thailand and into Cambodia, up through Vietnam, following the coast and arriving at Hanoi, capital of North Vietnam. Here we get confused and either head into Laos or take a side trip to China. We want to hit both countries at some point. Then we’ll head into North Thailand and from there take a plane to India. However, there’s an urge in both of us to visit Myanmar (shown as Burma on the map), so that might involve some sort of side trip again. India’s a big place so what we do and where we go is open to the influence of the people we meet.

From India we head back to the South of Thailand and take to the beaches. We’re going to book ourselves onto a diving course and I’ll be heading to Krabi for some climbing as well.

We’re not about five months into our trip and it’s time to leave the South East and head Down Under…
Australia

Notice the pretty colours outlining various different routes? That’s because we don’t know where to go. We thought we did, but was advised, and wisely I’ll add, not to cut across Australia; because if you breakdown in the middle you die a slow, meaningless, and quite possibly hot and sweaty death. But the deal is we arrive in Melbourne and get ourselves to Perth within 3 months, maximum. Walk in the park.

From Perth we fly to Bali…
Australia to Bali

We then head north to Medan, where very generous friends are awaiting our wonderful company! And from there? Who knows, if the money is there we may keep going until the end of our twelve months expiry on our return flight.

But the plans will probably all change tomorrow so stay awake!*

*This is most effective when pronounced in a Billy Connolly accent



Tags:

One response to “Where Are We Going???”

  1. chris says:

    you are mad going to cambodia

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *