BootsnAll Travel Network



::: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAY! :::

Happy Birthday Fay

Today my little sister gets that little bit bigger.

It’s Fay’s big day and she’s now sixteen. With that age comes responsibility to keep the bedroom tidy, help around the house without needing to be asked (and without moaning when being asked), and increasing alcohol consumption yet still maintain a stubborn, sober -albeit slightly wobbly- front when around parents.

So Fay, have a fantastic three days (a three day party? I didn’t manage that until I was at least eighteen) and be thankful for anything and everything you receive for your birthday – remember there’s always at least a billion people worse off than you.

All our love,
Rupert and Laura x



Tags:

3 responses to “::: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAY! :::”

  1. Rob, Mel, Aletia & Kairi says:

    Happy birthday.. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

  2. Rupert says:

    Forgot to mention that the photo is of a beach in South Cambodia.

  3. Rupert says:

    Rob, Mel, Aletia & Kairi! Awesome to hear from you all.

    Really, a year already… time does indeed fly past when one survives through it. Wonderful to hear your being the loving partner Mel needs Rob, as usual.

    Thanks for stopping by, it’s always nice to hear from people back home.

    Happy birthday to Kairi!

    All our love,
    Rupert and Laura x

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *