BootsnAll Travel Network



Robbed in Buenos Aires!!!

Yup, it finally happened to me. After these years of travelling and experience, I finally got robbed…more details to come tomorrow…

Don´t worry, I´m okay, still have my passport and money, it´s just my camera and my pride that is gone…



Tags:

5 Responses to “Robbed in Buenos Aires!!!”

  1. Joe E. Says:

    It was only a camera and your pride.

    You still have us.

    And you can get another camera and more pride. Comprendo?

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. Alyssa Says:

    God, that sucks! We can’t replace you, but we can always replace the camera. Glad to hear you’re ok.

  4. Posted from United States United States
  5. SkyAnnie Says:

    It’s only a camera. You’ve got the important bits so put it behind you. Glad to hear you’re okay.

  6. Posted from Canada Canada
  7. admin Says:

    Joe, you wanted adventure, you got it! 😛 All is well now.

  8. Posted from Argentina Argentina
  9. Donovan Says:

    Well, what can you say? It happens – super bummer. Don’t take it personally.

  10. Posted from United States United States
  11. D_00_21 Says:

    I am glad to hear that you are OK and Safe. About the camera, I know you will end up getting you a better one. It sucks that that mo fo took of with it, but let me tell you this….no Latin American City is safe…trust me!! Just keep your head up,eyes open, and be alert at all times. Remember if you feel wierd at a place, just get the hell out of there like you said. bye chica, y disfruta!!!

  12. Posted from United States United States

Leave a Reply