BootsnAll Travel Network



Pictures from Plaza San Martìn


Monument at Plaza San Martìn


Sculptural relief below the monument


Armed guards in front of the Falklands/Malvinas war memorial


Torre de los Ingleses



Tags: ,

2 Responses to “Pictures from Plaza San Martìn”

  1. Sandy Says:

    I think you might want to consider a career in journalism! The coverage of the camera stealing crime was vivid reporting – felt like I was there.

    Thanks for the snapshot of the Malvinas memorial – made my day as a Limey – but diplomatically followed by the Torre de las Ingleses – very balanced.

    BsAs seems a lot more cosmopolitan than other SA cities – is it true? You could be looking up Geoff Treitel’s relatives – his family is from there.

    I’ll leave you with that thought. Keep up the good work reporting. Rgds Sandy

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. Marisa Says:

    Hey Sandy!!!

    I think I´ll stick to my jewelry career for now 😉

    BsAs is very cosmopolitain, I might as well be in Europe. There are a lot of fashion stores here…cheap, compared to the states, but still expensive..nice stuff. It´s kind of like the place to go shopping for clothes and bring them home from the trip. There´s one girl I met, who´s ending her 5 month trip, and has been shopping every day she has been here. Pretty crazy!

    But man, as a cosmopolitan city, you´d think the internet cafes would have better equipment..I was really hard pressed to find a computer with a USB port…and I´m even hard pressed to find a computer with a CD drive!!!

  4. Posted from Argentina Argentina

Leave a Reply