BootsnAll Travel Network



City life blahs…(just a few thoughts of the moment)

Being in the city was really getting to me today. The hoards of people, the car dodging, the constant squeeking of bus breaks…

I know I´m not much of a city person when I travel. That´s why I never stay in the big cities very long. It´s day 4, and I´m ready to leave BsAs. It`s fun when it`s new and everything. But man, now it´s just become overwhelming…gotta stick it out here till Sunday tho, that´s when Sean will come, then we´ll be off to Sierra la Vigilancia.

I have some things to do here still, like find out about busses to Iguazu, lodging, trains to Mar del Plata, etc etc etc.

Not sure what´s on the plate for tomorrow, but I think I´m going to check out the Madres marching at the Plaza de Mayo, see what that´s all about…maybe do the Casa Rosada thing tomorrow — it didn´t work out today. You have to get the ticket yourself — only one per person. So I may try to stand in line tomorrow for it…

Still lots to do around here…like going to La Tigre, and I´m thinking I may want to make a daytrip to La Colonia, just to get away from the hustle and bustle of BsAs.

I have yet to go to the rock climbing gym…it´s a bit aways, have to take the subway to get there. I emailed the guy from rockclimbing.com who is here in BsAs, mentioning that I may want to check out the Realization gym on Friday or Saturday. Sounding like a bum…

Will try and put some more pics on the site tonight…



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply