BootsnAll Travel Network



Bali

Bali Hai June 9th

I finally arrived at the only time spot that I have on my trip. Since I left ‘home’ some 15 weeks or so ago, Bali was the only place that I knew I would go for sure and that there was a drop-dead arrival date of June 10th at 5pm for my buddy Bob and Denise’s wedding. I arrived just under 21 hours before the wedding just in time for their welcome to Bali cocktail hour at their colossal 4 bedroom villa at Karma Village Jimbaran. This place is the type of place that you would see in lifestyles of the rich and famous. I swear I heard Robin Leech on the soundtrack as I walked into the villa. I was waiting for the paparazzi to jump out of the bushes to see who was staying there this week. No celebrities this week. Just some of the best people in the world. We had a few cocktails and watched the start of the World Cup on a giant 42-inch widescreen TV. Of course the cocktail ‘hour’ lasted a bit longer than planned and seeing as the next day was going to be a pretty big day for the hosts, we decided to go to someone else’s slightly less colossal villa to continue the festivities well into the nigh… morning.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *