BootsnAll Travel Network



New Photos

Oh, we recently posted more photos to our Flickr site.  To see them, click “Our Flickr Site” under “My Links” in the right-hand column.  Or just click here.  Enjoy!



Tags: ,

One response to “New Photos”

  1. Joy Robbins says:

    I had some free time this morning, and what better way to use it than to get ‘blogged’ with Tim and Dan and Jake! I love to read all the details of your trip so far (and I hope you are beyond the area of the terrible rains reported in this morning’s StarTrib: 15 inches in New Hampshire!!!). After reading your description of all the totes you tote in the truck, I think when you return I’ll hire you to reorganize my kitchen!

    I can’t wait to hear what you have to say about the church with the two saints’ names you attended! How could you tease like that and not give some specifics?!?! Truly cruel! For that, we will NOT be telling you how much we miss you both!

    It is a lovely sunny day here, May 16, and I hope the sun shines on you also!

    We learned a lovely new meditation song, “Teach me the songs of your truth, Lord,” and I think this weekend will be it’s ‘premiere.’

    Enjoy yourselves! Keep blogging!
    Love, Joy (Kent, too)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *