BootsnAll Travel Network



Welcome home!

2.1.07
Worldrainbowgathering 2007 in Thailand!!!
Man, it felt sooooo good to get to the beach!
The first persons I met where two old friends of my mother…yes yes I’m a hippiechild 😉
Actually i planed to build myself a very nice camp but until i got there the whole beach was packed with people and all the good spots where already taken..so i had to sleep in my tent for 3 weeks.

Rainbow Beach
The camps were spread all over the beach and even behind in the jungle.Foodcircle-where we ate all together,mainkitchen,bodyworkarea and childrens corner were in the jungle.

I never knew i could do something like this,but its soooo easy!!!
Every day you had the possibility to join all kinds of workshops,dancing,making music or just watching the others going crazy.
This is what i did most of the time-observing!

Foodchain
Every second day a boat filled with food arrived and we had to carry all to the kitchen.After every foodcircle someone collected money in the “magic hat”,to buy new suplies with.The word “must” does not excist at the Rainbow so if you feel like doing something do it and if not just leave it.Same with the money for the food,give as much as you can…and it works!!!

Dread like rasta....lalalala...
Dread like Rasta….

Raffael my
I met soooooooo many amazing people and everyone is so special for itself.So many beautiful,beautiful humans full of love,energy and colours!

Coming back from a island trip..
A Thaifamily invited the whole rainbowfamily to their island.It was amazing:they brought us there,cooked for us a bigg buffet,played music,we could sleep in bungallows and everything for free!!!

Feathergirl...
You can dress up as crazy as you want,nobody will look at you strange!Because there is always somebody who is even more crazy then you…;-)

My sweet Kajo
For kids its just a paradise…everybody loves them ,playes with them and takes care of them.
Kajo was my special friend every morning he woke me up around five and then we played!!I miss him.

Crazy mudparty...
We had “Mudparty”,Christmas celebration,New Years eve,Fullmoon Party,Newmoon fairy celebration,firewalk and and and…



Tags:


One response to “Welcome home!”

  1. laylagall says:

    Hi Sara, Was hab ich da gemacht fragst du? Ich bin verreist… Wo? Verschiedene Länder… Wenn Du dich fragst wieso die Leute alle so Hippiemäßig aussehn dann schau einfach mal im Netz nach Rainbow Gatherings da findest Du alle Info die du brauchst… viel Spaß beim Entdecken 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *