BootsnAll Travel Network



Here some more gathering pics….

IMG_8601.JPG Gilad my good friend from Israel.We had so much fun together,it was a pleasure to meet him!!And he loves Durian like me,as you can see!!!

 IMG_8617.JPG Sagi,funny to meet him again (met him on the israeli gathering already..).There are no words to explane,you have to meet this “strait walking” guy!! 😉

IMG_8635.JPG Carlos the argentinian pirat..loco loco….i almost didn’t recognize him in all this clothes when i met him again in Pai!Anyway i love this hot latino chicos..

IMG_8636.JPG I never got his name,but his fireshow was unforgettable amazing!!!Respect!

IMG_8639.JPG Sorry dont know the name of the hippie on the left,”Merlins Mama” Renate and Asaf.I never spoke a word to Asaf on the gathering and had the feeling he doesn’t like me..but when i met him in Pai i found out what a amazing guy he is and what a beautiful soul!I’m soooo happy i met him again..Because so many times the picture of a person you have in your mind is so completely wrong and if you don’t try to get to know the person you miss so many opportunities to meet wonderful people!!

IMG_8640.JPG The amazing italien girl in the main circle…

IMG_8644.JPG My favourite couple.They were sooooo sweet together!

IMG_8648.JPG On the way to the “Crazy Babylon Island”…wow this trip was so much fun!

IMG_8652.JPG Lia she was the most beautiful girl on the whole gathering!!!Such a sunshine-girl! I’m sorry i didn’t had more time to spend with her,but she had to go back to her house in Goa…

 



Tags:

One response to “Here some more gathering pics….”

  1. laylagall says:

    Just check out Rainbow Gatherings…then you gonna find what you are looking for! Have fun with it 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *