BootsnAll Travel Network



Frohe Weihnachten and Merry Christmas!

Aloha,my friends and beloved ones.This is my new side where I’m going to write down all my stories-travelling or not!!
I’m not so sure if i want to write in english all the time.I think I’ll mix between english and german,because sometimes its just too exhausting.So please don’t be upset if you cant understand what I am talking about?!?
Anyway I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas time?!I loved it!! Its just too nice with my family.Although everybody was working a lot until then,but Christmas Eve was for the first time totally relaxed,quiet and just heard warming..
Since i came back from my two month travelling in Israel i was working every day to get enough money to travel to Thailand for the “World Rainbow Gathering”.And i made it,i booked my flight for the 31.of December!So hopefully I’m going to see all the fireworks from way above… I’m sooo happy although I already started to think that its maybe too long to stay seven weeks.Not just because I’m alone but especialy because I’ll miss a lot of precious time with my family!
Since i started thinking about going to study in Nürtingen in October I feel like i need to spend every moment I’ve got left here with my smaller brothers and sisters…
and thats why I’m going to finish this now..
All my love to everyone, “let the sunshine in!!!”
*LOVE LILALELULAYLA*



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *