BootsnAll Travel Network



still tired

Yeah – I’m a bad employee. I knew 2 bartenders were coming back last night and I woke up at 3pm, sore all over and called in sick. I just could not face work. I still have 4 days to go, but at least I caught up on some sleep and wasn’t on my feet all day yesterday. I finished the blind assassin (brilliant) and watched friends with Leane and Diego (how could Diego follow? He doesn’t speak English?), chaplin with Lena (who says she loves movies but has yet to sit through a whole one with me, except for Pirates), and memoirs of a geisha by myself. Memoirs will always remind me of one entertainment blogger during the oscars who, after it won its 3rd art oscar, said, “wow. this must be the most beautiful movie nobody ever saw.” Anyways, I’d like to point out that the opening scenes of this very beautiful movie are of point reyes (pretending to be Japan). It didn’t make me homesick, exactly, but it was so gorgeous it nearly took my breath away (it definitley deserved the cinematography oscar). Yay that oscar season is back, btw. I wonder if I’ll be able to watch the golden globes over here…

Thats about it. I’ll probably post again on Tuesday to sum up the Xmas season. Ah – to think! I’ll have free time again! I can get through the 7 books I have waiting on my shelf! I can go sightseeing! I can do my laundry and other errands! Yay!

Sugar (live) – Tori Amos



Tags:

Comments are closed.