BootsnAll Travel Network



so, so tired…

Yeah – I’ve been working. There isn’t a whole lot of news to tell. Gavin got demoted – mwahahahahaha….. I am so, so tired. Christmas needs to be over now. Thursday was insane. Our owner had to come in and pour – we couldn’t keep up with orders, we ran out of glasses. I better get a lovely Xmas bonus.

Everything in Gaelic is pronounced Fred.

I spent Christmas in bed and on the couch. I read a murder mystery, ate cheese and crackers, and watched confessions of a dangerous mind on RTE 2 (Is that not an odd movie to put on for Christmas? Still – christmas present to me). I’ve been reading lots. Mr. Timothy, Perfume, I’m up through the kindly ones in Sandman, and I’m in the middle of the blind assassin. I got lots of money for christmas (yay!), a collection of rare Gorey works, and a few other things at home, that I’ll get later.
I’m currently watching clips from the last colbert report on comedy central. Holy shit – I am cracking up in the middle of the internet cafe. (“The truth is contagious and I haven’t washed my hands in days…”).

I’m working for the next 7 days. Woohoo.

*I did forget to mention that the young bartenders stayed in the bar Xmas eve till 3 (we closed at 11) drinking up the extra pina coladas that had been made and having shots of jagermeister. I worked 11 hours yesterday on Stephen’s Day, and although it wasn’t too bad of a shift I am still super-tired. I am most definitely ready for this season to be over.*



Tags:

Comments are closed.