BootsnAll Travel Network



It’s never lupus

I completely forgot the most exciting news from the other night! I went out to the grocery store late and as I was walking home I saw THREE HEDGEHOGS!!! Real, live, wild hedgehogs! Just snurfling along in people’s gardens. How cool is that?

I did alright on the box office this weekend. I won’t get the scores or rankings for a couple of days, but I only got 3 movies wrong; I thought both Mr. Magorium’s and Love in the Time of Cholera would do better and I had no idea that No Country for Old Men would do so well (I didn’t think it was expanding into very many theaters).

I think I’ve decided not to apply for the job at cinematical. I’m just too stressed out at the moment, what with getting ready to move again and whatnot. And while I probably wouldn’t get the job, what if I did? I can’t start work for month, and honestly, I need some time in Boston to kind of get my life back together after such an extended time away. However, I do think that I’ll start working on some columns when I get a chance and make a proper entertainment themed blog soonish.

2 days left on my own. Then I’ll be training the replacement, so time on the internet will be… limited. However, I will try to get a couple of travel posts up that I’ve been working on asap.



Tags:

Comments are closed.