BootsnAll Travel Network



goings on

I’m leaving Dublin a week from today (on the ferry). I’m coming back to Dublin Feb 7-9th, for Kristl’s play (yeah – last minute decision, but the tickets were 0.49c (before taxes). Going up to Glasnevin cemetery today (despite the mist) and hopefully St. Michan’s and Jameson. Going to Tara/Newgrange tomorrow. Saturday we all went out to Neary’s, AKA, Dorian’s (??), and the chippers (of course). It was K, Hayden, Mags, Reinhold, and Noel – so a really good group. I think K, Reinhold, Noel and I need to go to bingo at the george next sunday. Sunday we were all slugs and didn’t leave the living room (I read ross’ screenplay, finished jonathan strange and mr. norrell, and missing joseph, and started on the mysterious affair at styles.) And watched a lot of stupid reality tv shows (Dublin tv actually has a thing called hangover tv on sundays – only in Ireland…). Busy busy week this week. So I gotta run… OH!! Sunshine is no longer playing at the film festival and they’re replacing it with… THE FOUNTAIN!! Stupid rescue dawn. If I could’ve gotten tix to those 2… Ah well – the fountain will be out soon. As will rescue dawn – hopefully….
omg – kaiser chiefs



Tags:

Comments are closed.