BootsnAll Travel Network



Bobbing along, on the bottom of the beautiful briny sea…

I went diving! And snorkeling. And it was INCREDIBLE!! And I was going to post all about it, but after several hours of swimmin around (not to mention being up at the crack of dawn), I am now super-tired, and will delay posting (incl. photos!) till tomorrow. I will leave you with this tease.
Entertainment: Simpsons breaks ALL kinda records

Johnny Depp doing Hunter Thompson again. And the project seems to involve rum… awesome.
Some more comic-con info, including Coraline, which has Ian McShane, and some stuff from the State (read the Christopher Walken story under the pic of the guy in spandex). I’m confused – I never saw the original State stuff, so I don’t know who all was in it. I do know that the Ten is a State project (correct?). But I don’t think this is. I stand corrected. It does have some guys from the State, just none of the guys who went on to do Stella.

Zach Snyder talks watchmen with AICN

Michael Moore served for trip to Cuba

Colbert injured. NOOOOOO! Colbert!!!! The video here.
I am so so exhausted. I think I might go back to the hostel and go to sleep. And its not quite 8pm. Then again, the big brother finale is on really loud next to my room. Exciting stuff, people.



Tags:

-6 responses to “Bobbing along, on the bottom of the beautiful briny sea…”

  1. Karen says:

    Colbert broke his wrist, he said on his show. He (probably re-mixed) film of it, with him screaming, “Oh, please don’t post this on YouTube!”

  2. admin says:

    Yeah – he was making fun of Beyonce. She fell on stage and immediately asked people not to post it on you-tube.
    Apparently he actually fell a couple of weeks ago and only finally got it checked out?

  3. Karen says:

    I don’t know. He’s still carrying on about it.

    Meanwhile, I want you to know how happy I am that you alluded to that movie that you and Ross watched a billion times. Angela Lansbury is now stuck in my head, though.

    I put the pic of you “bobbing along” up in my cube. You look so cute! I’m really glad you had fun.

  4. admin says:

    Thanks. It was a lot of fun. (Although can you tell it’s me in the picture? I have so much gear on…)

    I know – I can’t get bedknobs and broomsticks out of my head AT ALL. It’s really very catchy.

  5. Karen says:

    You know, Angela Lansbury’s really had a very varied career. Pie maker and Mame on Broadway, the creepy mother in that creepy cold war flick that they just re-made (Laurence Harvey is so cool!), an old woman surrounded by death and dying, a singing, gill-necked witch…the list just goes on…