BootsnAll Travel Network



What a Sendoff!! (11/22/05)

By now most of you know that we are leaving Chicago next weekend. Before that time we are squeezing as much in as possible: Thanksgiving with Luke and Beth……..Working out with Tyrone……..Bowling with Tom and Dawn……….Sharing wine with Matt and Jill….and, of course, rooming with Andrew and Em (thank guys!!).

We’ve made so many great friends during our five years in Chicago and didn’t want to miss out on celebrating with them all before we left for Seattle and the World. What better way than to throw a party and invite our closest friends!!!! On Saturday night we all got together at Cesar’s and had some Tequila and Cervezas.

We had a blast and are so thankful to have made such great friends over our 5-year stint in Chicago. To everyone – Don’t be a stranger and please follow along with us on our travels. You all shared so much of yourselves and we promise to share ourselves as we travel and make our new life in Seattle. We would love to read “your posts” on this blog as we wander around the world and enjoy life….please POST!!!

Share some of the party pictures below or click here to see them all…….








Tags: , ,

One response to “What a Sendoff!! (11/22/05)”

  1. Dean Cowan says:

    Sorry to miss the sendoff. In China, you need to know:

    xie xie (thank you)
    xi xou jian nali (where is the bathroom)
    bu yao (don’t want / not interested)
    liang ping bing shui (two bottles cold water)
    pi jio (beer)

    Happy to help your planning in China, although I’ll be back in the US for good somethime between 2/1/2006 and summer 2006 and can’t serve as a guide. We’ve also recently been to Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea (only Seoul) and Singapore.

    Also, the US consulate in Shanghai can put more pages in your passport while you wait!

    We look forward to following you on the map.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *