BootsnAll Travel Network



Our World Photo Map……Enjoy!!! (1/13/06)

This is so cool….We will be uploading a few of our pictures to Flickr while on the road. You can browse all of them directly, by date using the Calendar View, view them as a Slideshow or simply play with the interactive map below to find pictures for specific locations. In order to find this map later just click on the World Map Photo link on the right hand side.



Tags: ,

One response to “Our World Photo Map……Enjoy!!! (1/13/06)”

  1. Mom and Dad z says:

    checked out the world photo map when we got back from Russ and Jenni….that is a neat way to see how your adventures have progressed thru southeast asia.

    enjoyed talking to you tonight, just like you were next door. hope Becca gets over the sunburn, that can hurt and there is very little to do but wait it out.

    PAC 10 finished this week. UW in second, UCLA first. UW beat both Arizona’s and should get a decent seed. I don’t think any of the west coast teams can beat the east cost but we shall see.

    Prep beat O’dea for state 3A. It was a good game. Remember Steve Hawes of the Huskies, well his nephew is 7 foot and plays for Prep. Pretty good as a high school big man, but will need work in college. he is going to the UW.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *