BootsnAll Travel Network



K-1 Bloggers Remedies

Please take some time to read the recent comment by our favorite K-1 Class in Sammamish, Washington. They have provided a list of remedies for our travelling ills that rivals a Letterman Top Ten list. Thanks to Mrs Jaross and the kids for their great input.

Additionally, a technical note…..due to a recent update of software on the Bootsnall website I am trying to correct the issue of having to approve everyone’s comments before they are posted to the public site. I don’t know why it is happening. So if you are posting please be patient and I’ll make sure to get things approved immediately until the issue is corrected.



Tags:

0 responses to “K-1 Bloggers Remedies”

  1. David Zanatta says:

    Hey guys. Don’t know if this is going to get to you, but wanted you to know I am enjoying your blog and at this point I am very jealous. I think. By the way Becca, I am sitting on a nice comfortable butt donut at the moment. Eat your heart out.

    Looks like you are going to come back with some incredible memories. I am enjoying every minute of your trip. Stay well and safe. I am with you in spirit. Take lots of pictures of the people. I am enjoying looking at them.

    Love – Uncle Dave

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *