BootsnAll Travel Network



Back to Civilization

Back in HKG after a great jaunt into southern China. We are celebrating the New Year with the locals and getting planned for the next leg of our trip in SE Asia. Talk to you all soon. We really appreciate all the comments and postings. Keep it up!!!!



Tags:

3 responses to “Back to Civilization”

  1. B's Mom says:

    Have fun in Thailand..it shoudl be warmer there. Check out the schools too. Do they need any Principals there..do they hire from the USA? Let me know.

    Love, Mom

  2. Beth Adas says:

    Hey there! Lots of new posts since I last checked in with you guys earlier this week. Luke and I are waiting for Grey’s Anatomy to start and thinking of you. I hope your accommodations this past evening were better than the mickey mouse beds! Brrr! You looked cold. Hope all is well. Miss you here in Chicago!!

    Love,
    Beth & Luke

  3. B & J says:

    We will check out the schools for you Mom! We have already seen several children in Bangkok in their uniforms – it seems there are different uniforms and patches for different schools. In China only the registered children can go to school (you have to register your child when they are born) so if you have over two children only two can go. It doesn’t sound like a Principal gig you would fancy – for some reason I think you and the government philosophies would clash…..but I will do more research!

  4. Anonymous says:

    Such a wonder to read your text and view your photos. Many laughs out loud and, of course, gasps at your written words. What an adventure. Thanks for the good read! — Linda B.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *