BootsnAll Travel Network



Singapore Photos

Some of the fun we have been having here in Singapore.  It has been so much fun we have decided to stay for awhile longer.  Plus we found a wonderful place to stay, with big rooms, right downtown, free wifi and inexpensivc!  Plus the place has a washer you can use, TV in the room, and AC.   It is more like a homestay then a hotel so we are quite happy.  We also went to the movies the other day and found one that has salty popcorn and butter!!!  Yes I am in heaven here.  So with the new James Bond movie coming on Nov 5, I thought it was a good enough reason to stay longer!  Okay that wasn’t the only reason, the city is fantastic!  There is a Korean festival starting in November and we are hoping to see some Christmas decorations too.  So what you ask, are we going to do for another 10 days!  Well since we have done all the touristy things people do for a week stay, we now plan to see more of the less seen sides of Singapore.  There are several parks and quiet villages that offer plenty to see and do!  Plus all this walking is doing wonders on the body, are legs are getting toned!  Oh if you do come here for a visit and use the MRT make sure you know where you are going otherwise you end up in a strange place.  Thankfully it has only happened once!  Well I know funny stuff has happened but our memories kind of suck.  After asking Maryanne what funny stuff has happened she just said that “Me acting stupid!”  Oh Maryanne did get a little spa foot treatment of an unusual nature it was her dipping her feet into a pond with little bitty fish eating the dead skin.  I don’t know how she did it since she laughed and giggled all the way through it!  Today all we are doing is moving, which we did, laundry, grocery shopping and watching tv (just like normal life). Yeah boring I know but travel isn’t always exciting but at least we get to use funny looking money!   

singapore-monument.jpgsingapore-flyer.jpgsingapore-zoo-145.jpgsingapore-zoo-144.jpgsingapore-zoo-140.jpgsingapore-zoo-138.jpgsingapore-zoo-106.jpgsingapore-zoo-95.jpgsingapore-zoo-69.jpgsingapore-zoo-59.jpgsingapore-zoo-24.jpgsingapore-zoo-16.jpgsingapore-zoo-11.jpgsingapore-zoo-5.jpgsingapore-zoo-3.jpgsingapore-sentosa-49.jpgsingapore-sentosa-48.jpgsingapore-sentosa-41.jpgsingapore-sentosa-31.jpgsingapore-sentosa-20.jpgsingapore-sentosa-9.jpg



Tags:

2 responses to “Singapore Photos”

  1. Nasser says:

    You guys look so happy , I really miss you both can’t believe how busy I was not to get hold of you or not to follow your updates.

    It seems that you are having a great time being wildly LOL you guys got Arabs colure LOL.

    Will update you soon about my new babe  .

    Catch you then … take care of each other …

    And enjoy the rest of your trip

  2. Kimi Navai says:

    Hey there,
    My name is Kimi Navai and my boyfriend and I are Brazilian and we also traveling through Asia. We are now in Japan, but we are going to Singapore on Dec 13th. Can you give me tips on where to stay? I looked for some hotels, but found them a little expensive and came across your blog on bootsandall, so if you can give me the name of the place you’re staying, that’d be great.
    Thanks
    Kimi

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *