BootsnAll Travel Network



More pictures and a quick update

She likes itMaryanne’s turnIn the water I goMark and I trying out the Tech Diving GearVisa Run

Okay here are a few things we have been up to.  The Technical Divers on the island have partnered with Buddha View to show us the gear and allow us to try it.  They are even incorporating our Deep Diving course with a chance to dive our last 2 dives of the course to see a wreck at 40m!!  Yeah so after trying on the gear I think we are game to try it!!  It was so cool.  Especially if we can get the Nitrox course done then we might even have twin Nitrox!!!  Yeah we are excited.  Okay for you non-divers Nitrox basically allows us to go down for a longer period of time!!! 

Like I reported early we did go to Myanmar and here is the proof!!  LOL  (Yes mom this mean Laugh out Loud)

We also passed our first round of exams, only 6 more to go.  Today we did an additional course which allows us to legally provide 100% O2 which some countries require.  Anyway it was a good class, worth having I think if we do decide to get a job as Divemasters!

Oh Maryanne started getting a little sick (collective sigh from you all for her, since I know you feel more sorry for her than me by evidence of some of your recent comments!!!) 

Last night we played in another Texas Hold’em Tournament, yep you are looking at the Champ!  Well if not click on a picture of me and then you will!!  Yep won 14000 Baht, enough to pay for some of our recent gear!!  Well that is it for now, gotta run and study for tomorrow’s test!!  This one I think will suck! 

Anyway miss you all, hugs and kisses!!!  Maryanne says hi, in a sickle voice, I think she is just trying to get sympathy….. What What yes dear I am coming…… 🙂



Tags:

2 responses to “More pictures and a quick update”

  1. Mom and Dad Davis says:

    So – 14000 baht is how much? Wow you sly devil. Don’t know where you picked up “playing close to the vest” techniques…..

    Maryanne, hope you feel better soon. Too much nitrox must be hard on your system? I know Jared will be a good nurse….. Be well.
    Love, Mom

  2. Maryanne says:

    Well it was tough mom, I did get lucky though a few times. It is a $420 dollars, so not bad 🙂

    Maryanne is back on her feet, no worries! Just can’t till July 12th when the lectures are over! Love you too.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *