BootsnAll Travel Network



Reykjavik, Iceland (Post #7)

We are finally here in Iceland after a long red eye flight. A picture of the hut we are staying in can be found by clicking
here. More pictures and commentary coming later….right now we want to eat and bathe.

We love blog comments but if for some reason you want to say something to us more directly, please email us — mikeandmichelertw at hotmail dot com (appropriate punctuation changes will be required of course).



Tags:

2 responses to “Reykjavik, Iceland (Post #7)”

  1. Mike B. says:

    Congratulations on a successful escape from the US despite the weather related airport closings. The adventure now really begins! By the way, when I click on the link in your post to look at the picture I get a message that I’m not the owner and I need to log in. Looks like you need to adjust that link to permit public viewing-so we can really see what you’re up to.

  2. Gary R. says:

    If you click on “Mike and Michele’s Web Shots” on the right hand side of the page about three-quarters of the way down the page, you can see the picture, but if I click on the link in the blog, I get the same message.

    That is one tiny hut!! If Mike were to lie horizontal, do his arms, feet and head stick out the windows and door??? LOL

  3. Mary Anne Myers says:

    Hey Michelle! This is wonderful, I’m going to love following this trip. Continue to have a great time.
    Interesting side research project into anti-malarials. Good luck!

  4. Liz Westin says:

    So, they’re charging you how much for that hut per night?! Oh my, it is cozy!

    How exciting that you’re off! Thank you for sharing the link to your blog – I’ll be checking in for regular (or irregular) updates! 🙂

  5. Jaret Seiberg says:

    Hi Guys. Sounds like the trip is off to a great start. When do you have your first race planned? Getting out running at all? Keep the info coming!

  6. Ronie says:

    Hi Michelle,

    I’ll be following your adventures! Haven’t met Mike, but the haircutting story reminded me of Samson. Iceland should be gorgeous just now– Will be looking forward to the pictures!

    Happy trails,
    ronie

  7. Scott Crabb` says:

    Mike and Michelle – I’m bummed that I missed your VHTRC farewell party. Glad to see you’re on your way to your worldwide exploration tour. I am excited to live vicariously through your writings and pictures from your journey. I wish you well and look forward to hearing of your travels.. One envious dude, Scott Crabb

  8. Rich Priddy says:

    I hope your corpses are consumed by the desert. Though i suppose it’ll be difficult to locate any significant desert areas in Iceland. Good luck though. Don’t forget to send me 16 postcards from 23 places. Especially Dimmu. I hope you kids have fun and stay out of trouble… If you both end up in a Turkish prison for the next twenty years, i’d be disappointed.

  9. Anonymous says:

    4TY4GHH UKKGHTRYNBJI78OL KOL MH5UY65U HYY5UYU UKI7IO7IK7YRTGHFBFHT GNMYJIKI6UTNGHMYJKJY HNMYUJKUIKI HJTUYHNJUI6UIUYMHJMGJHIKYUTYJ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *