BootsnAll Travel Network



Public Service Announcement!

In preparation for nearly 4 months of life in Tuscany I did some shopping for my trip today. With Diego, my trusty accomplice on my side, we head out on an adventure that ended up being less sketchy than what I had imagined in my head.

I drove the highlander at top speed (30 mph), outrunning cops left and right. I parked, leaving skid marks. We then ran in. An old man near the pharmancy was blocking the condoms, so we quietly and calmly moved him to the side, knocking him over, only to hear him scream “Oi, my schmookem!”

I then took the rather large box of condoms (40 count) , and in a very un-superhero-esque way, paid for them.

Sigh, it wasn’t the adventure I was awaiting, but alas, they are purchased and I, my roomie, or anyone in need this semester will be safe.

Now before everyone thinks I’m going abroad for a romp fest, that would be inaccurate. Should the opportunity present itself, and someone says to me “Edgar would u tap that?” I would look at the object in question, and if pleasing enough, or Swedish, i might reply “sure, I’ll tap that.” But I don’t expect this to happen this semester. I will be a world traveler, that will remain my focus. But w/ NYU’s warning clear of going to such a Catholic country, with limited and expensive condoms, i decided to be proactive. Applaud or Protest if you must!

This is me, scratching my head and wondering, “why was this not more exciting?”
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The object at hand….ha!! ha! ha….sigh
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One week left to go! enjoy the Franklin mountains in the background!

Peace, Spice, and Adventure
-Edgar



Tags: ,

6 Responses to “Public Service Announcement!”

  1. Tina Says:

    Edgar, I’m gonna pop this thing with some irish wisdom. . .I’m glad to hear that you’re being safe sexually. BUT. Remember to wear sunscreen. Never dance with midgets. Carry pepper spray at all times. Go Crazy. Love you, and have an amazinggg time. . . See ya Monday biatch.

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. Anthony Says:

    SLUT!!! 😛

  4. Posted from United States United States
  5. Meghan Says:

    Ahhh Edgar if only I could’ve join you on your escapade. Remember when you heled me find a nice pair of panties for Sean? Hehehehe! LOve ya babe! HAve a blast in Florence its an amazong place! And try to get to Capri while you are in Italy that is the best place on Earth! Talk to ya later..

  6. Posted from United States United States
  7. Jen Says:

    EDGAR…..You took your brother? *GASP* What if my mother saw you?!?

  8. Posted from United States United States
  9. Nishi Says:

    OH lord why are you the hottest man alive? Who can resist a lil Edgar goodness esp. in those hot torn jeans! OW OW!
    Trust me edgar – i will always tap you, but le sigh, you don’t like the gina. 🙁 Oh well — atleast i know you shall be safe with the strange italian men.

  10. Posted from United States United States
  11. jes!!! Says:

    eddie!!!
    hope you’re having a VAGERRIFFIC time in florence!! (sounds like you are!)
    i miss you a thousand times one times, and NYC just isn’t the same without you and your little pudnipples. We totally have to start our damn club when you get back, just as soon as u catch up on comm classes so that we can sit together in Aurora’s class once again!
    take good good good care of yourself, i dont trust that big box of condoms…you better be using them as waterbaloons babe, because I’M the one who shotgunned your virginity!!
    love you,
    jes
    xox

  12. Posted from United States United States

Leave a Reply