BootsnAll Travel Network



Pre-Visa Giddiness

I promise once I actually start getting some use out of my passport, this blog will become more interesting, but for today…

It took three whole days to come up with the title for this blog. Sad, I know. I’m really only posting now because I’m getting antsy about the fact that I am leaving for New Zealand in five weeks! It’s the first in a series of countries I plan to visit over the next fifteen months. I thought I should share my itinerary so maybe I could convince some equally ambitious addicts, or not so ambitious ones, to come with me for parts of the excursion. You know you want to. So, here it is, and aside from the part about getting to New Zealand, it’s all tentative…

June 16: leave the U.S.
June 18: finally arrive in Auckland, and start mosying around the North Island in a car with my mum.
June 26 (or sometime thereabouts): head to Wellington and say goodbye to mum.
July 4: start classes at Vic U and miss the oh-so-wonderful 4th of july fireworks

From this point on, it is just a list of places…

Fiji or some other islands in the region
Australia
Hawaii
New York City (for a long weekend to visit my friends at school)
Washington, D.C. (to visit the family for Thanksgiving)
France
Italy
Sicily
San Marino
Lichtenstein
Austria (for Christmas)
Germany (for New Years and to visit a few people I haven’t seen in a while)
Andorra
Madrid (for a semester with NYU)
Morocco
Portugal
Switzerland
Italy (again)
Slovenia
Croatia
Greece (with mum)
Turkey
Bulgaria
Romania
Hungary
Czech Rep
Poland
Germany (again)
Denmark
Netherlands
Belgium
Luxembourg
United Kingdom
Ireland
back to the US to finish my degree



Tags: ,

0 responses to “Pre-Visa Giddiness”

  1. Hi, this is a sample comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts’ comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *