BootsnAll Travel Network



One of the Best days of my life

Yesterday was incredible! I had spent the night at Jency’s because I felt lonely when I got home to such a quiet, empty apartment (as my roommates were out of town) after an exciting night of dancing to 80’s music with the girls. I went home and showered, and headed up the hill to spend time with the other (or German) Andrea since I hadn’t really seen her since she fell in love a few weeks ago. We sat at the top of the hill at the Carter Observatory in the Botanic Gardens for a while, taking in the view of the city and the beautiful sunshine and 14 degree weather (celcius that is). Then we decided we were going to swing on the swingset at the playground, so we did, until spiderman came and asked if he could use the swing. He was very happy to show us his spider garb. And spiderman’s brother also wanted to use the swing, so both of us got off since we figured we better let the other kids on the playground have their turn at being kids, it was only fair. So we went off to climb trees.

That evening, Jency, Tess, Caroline, Lindsey and I all went to Camilla’s and had a great girls night of pizza, poker, beer and wonderful conversation. I have never had such a wonderful conversation with anyone before. I have to say I had no idea I would ever be able to have a conversation like that with anyone. In a month and a half, I’ve become even more amazing friends with these people than I have ever been able to before. Maybe I’ve always been too closed, or I don’t really know what, but this is incredible! It’s going to be VERY hard to leave!

I have a midterm tomorrow and another one on Thursday, wish me luck! Spring break is four days away! Fiji is 10! I can’t believe this trip is halfway through already!



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *