BootsnAll Travel Network



Bye Bye Brighton

I’ve finally had enough time to shape, sort, drape & snort my photo’s from my last night in Brighton & stick them up here. so here they are:

Jim & Quill on Brighton pier

Me

Greg (mc skilf) & Dawn

Flic & Maya

Sophie & John

the inside of little Rob’s mouth

DJ Steve

Captain Fun – Henry

Bella, Sophie & John, and Anna Cook herself – looking like a monkey!

This last one is a testament to the supreme depths of stupidity I am occasionally capable of. It’s kind of incredible that I could spend two years working in a pub & not realise that baileys & diet coke is not a good combination! The word apparently is “curdle”. All I know is there were loads of bits in my drink & it had the consistency of vomit. What a way to say goodbye!



Tags: , ,

2 responses to “Bye Bye Brighton”

  1. Dan Nemenyi says:

    Ahh its so nice to see flic and maya forget about their being joined at the skull (maya being the meek one who sucks the vital organ energy from flics dominant body) and share a nice wide drunken smile… drunken smiles and flick and maya are a rare combo!

    Sorry i wasn’t at your leaving do my hobo friend,
    hope your still alive,
    dont make the same intoxinated mistakes you did last time you went travelling!

  2. Marksway says:

    Love the pictures seems like you had so much fun but i must say what the hell are you drinking that for you are not wrong pal it does look like vomit, oh and please let me know when you have anight like this again it seems wiked. totally awesome.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *