BootsnAll Travel Network



Shanghai

This is the view of  the Bund from the rooftop of the hostel where I stayed in Shanghai – amazing !!

The_Bund_of_Shanghai.jpg

I arrived in Shanghai around 10pm and was fortunate to claim the last private room at the Captain Hostel.  There were lots of backpackers, many who chose CH for the rooftop bar (and the spectacular view) and convenient location a half-block from the Bund.   I met up with a couple Brits on holiday and spent the time with a lovely woman who started teaching as a volunteer teacher in Thailand a couple years ago and now teaches English in Japan.

(Steph, hope you are having a fantastic holiday in China! I look forward to seeing you in Tokyo!  Please continue to keep in touch!)



Tags:

3 responses to “Shanghai”

  1. Mike says:

    That is utterly gorgeous!

  2. Amazing website & writing skills. You my friend have TALENT!

  3. Robt Dugi says:

    Omg! Great blog post, My wife and I enjoyed this. Do you really plan in advance to actually carry out a follow-up blog? You actually need to come take a look at my favorite webpage also! it’s actually in relation to page.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *