BootsnAll Travel Network



When One Door Closes, Another Door Opens

As we continue our quest for the life less ordinary, we realized we needed our own website to fully portray the life we were searching for.

Although it is VERY new, we hope you follow us over to take a look. Our site is called The Next Big Adventure, and will go back and highlight past trips, while following us on the path that will lead us to our long drive south on the PanAmerican in a couple of years. ( http://thenextbigadventure.net ) This site will officially take over where the Adventures of Jim & Rhonda leaves off.

As we plot our escape, we’ll keep you entertained with posts of camping here in the USA, getting the camper fully set up, gear reviews, and foodie insight.

We are forever indebted to Sean, Chris and the gang at Bootsnall for hosting this site over the last few years,as well as being our original source of inspiration for leaving the first time around.

Come along and follow us on our Next Big Adventure!!!

Cheers, Jim & Rhonda



Tags:

2 responses to “When One Door Closes, Another Door Opens”

  1. Sean says:

    We are indebted to u! That is awesome.

    Let me know via email if u want us to export any of this content for your new blog.

    See u both soon,

    Sean

  2. Jim & Rhonda says:

    Thanks so much Sean, as always, we appreciate your support. Hope to see you soon.
    Cheers,
    Jim & Rhonda

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *